Thursday, July 7, 2011

Failblog Norwegians

I wish I could have taken a picture, but I wasn't quite clever enough at the time. Anna and I rode by a family of three very very rosy blond folks on their bikes today. We stopped to see if they were ok. They were a little thirsty as they had run out of water, so Anna and I shared what we could. The father of the two children was dresses rather peculiarly, however, donning only his heather grey underpants! It was admittedly quite hot, but surely a pair of shorts could have allowed for sufficient air flow? Really though this guy needed full coverage because he was beet red all over ( also indicating that he'd been riding in his indies for a few days). This guy had some pretty strong style to say the least.



- Posted from somewhere with my iPod!

3 comments:

  1. How could you not have taken a photo of this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. heather grey undies should be outlawed!

    ReplyDelete