Sunday, July 3, 2011

Beach on Rab island

Anna and I are taking a scheduled day off of riding to explore the small island of Rab. We are camping for two nights at San Marino Autokamp in Lopar. Today we caught up on some much needed laundry duties before heading out to the beach. There is a touristy beach about 200m from our tent, but Anna and I decided to venture to a less visited beach, which also seems to be a nudist beach.



I have a pretty good bike tan at the moment (meaning I'm super pale where the bike shorts/tank top cover) and I really stick out like an outsider. Luckily the nudists seem to keep to themselves and they ignore the American tourist.
The water is refreshingly cool, crystal clear and calm. In a moment I'll venture back out for a relaxing float in the Adriatic.

p.s. Dont try to hike in really cheap flip flops because then you'll have to improvise something nutty for the hole back to camp!



- Posted from somewhere with my iPod!

No comments:

Post a Comment