Monday, June 13, 2011

Hamburg prostitutes work next to the sausage stand!




There was a very popular sausage stand in the sex district of Hamburg. While anna ordered her currywurst I waited on the sidewalk. There were many young women dressed in tight jeans, black jackets, tennis shoes, and black fanny packs. Every one of them was trying to get the attention of passing men. It took me a second to realize that these girls were not high school jocks, but prostitutes. I also realized in this moment that many of the locals in hamburg may have been staring strangely at me because I also was sporting a fanny pack! Julia says they were staring because I speak English, but I saw people staring at me before they could have heard me talking. Now that I am in Munich, I think it's safe to sport my animal print fanny pack.




Anna is about to enjoy her currywurst.
- Posted from somewhere with my iPod!

3 comments:

  1. Cruising the sausage cart!! hahaha
    Sounds like a great adventure you're on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course it is a sausage stand. How was the meat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starla did not try any manner of sausage, but apparently the currywurst was super!

    ReplyDelete