Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Two really cool notes

I got two really cool notes today.

The first was from Candace, my super cool lab mate.

Dear Starla, 


I feel really good whenever I go home late from lab, and I get to ride my bike home.  Occasionally I see stars, and rabbits (brown ones). 


Candace

I love this note because Candace recently started riding a bike here in San Diego and she shared her appreciation for the fun stuff you can see when you pay attention.

The second note was from my lab mate Jon Smieja who recently edited some stuff on a paper I've been working on. 

Starla-
As usual, all comments and edits should be straightforward and can be taken or ignored at your discretion.


Good paper.  Despite my strongest efforts...I think I learned some stuff.
                       -Smieja

This note really cracked me up, because Jon usually gets pretty bored reading/thinking about my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment